Who is “Slender Man?”
The world has many human-made stories, games, and myths of monsters, and there is probably more than one for each generation. However, this generation has got its monsters from the web!
Slenderman is just a product of digital media, and as described in stories, he appears in places where humans rarely go, such as abandoned houses, forests, etc. The origin of this character is still unclear. However, we can say that it was born in 2009 on a forum site. Slender mans’ character was created by a man named Eric Knudsen. Many games and a movie has been created just to add fuel to the fire.
Just like any other mythical creature or monster, the internet has many stories about Slender Man as well. So suit yourself and read all you want from various internet pages dedicated to the Slender Man.
Best Slender Man Games:
Slender: The Eight Pages (PC)
The game falls into the type of survival horror. Slender: The Eight Pages is known for being a first-person mystery-solving game that is based on the popular myth of Slender Man. Players are required to find some eight pages, which are about a faceless, pale creature, and you have to do it before he hunts you down.
The game is a typical hunt and collects game. However, the added element of horror and suspense has made it possible for the game to deliver a classic experience to its players.
The problem with the game is that it’s dull, and many players do not find it as an action-packed adventure. However, the main issue is repetitiveness and pacing. You have to walk around holding a torch is the dark and hunting for a long time can drain you out of battery.
However, the strange thing about stopping the continuous attacks of Slender man is that you have to look at him. On the contrary, looking at him for too long can cost you your life. It is quite frustrating. You have to work through eight levels, but there is not much variety, but the difficulty level appears to be increasing every time.
Download Free: Slender: The Eight Pages (PC)
Slender: The Arrival (PC, Console, Mac)
The game features a character of Lauren who is on her way to meet her friend kate. Unfortunately, Lauren’s car breaks down, and she decides to complete the rest of her journey on foot. She finds a flashlight and continues to trek through the five chapters. These include wooded areas, an abandoned mine, and a house.
The controls are quite awkward. Where most PC games ask you to use single keys for doing a certain action, Slender: The Arrival requires a player to first click on doors and then flick their mouse in any of the one direction.
However, players complain about visuals, which aren’t the best part of the game. Screen effects appear effective, such as motion blur effects that appear to be quite real. Moreover, the sound effects are a vital part of the game. You can hear even the slightest scratch clearly. Together, all of these elements make the game a fine choice.
Slender: Rising 1 and 2 (Mobile)
You get two game modes to play. Either you can choose to play The Lost Souls, where you have to look for lost souls and click a picture with them. However, you have to escape before the Slender Man finds you. Whereas, the other mode is Signs of the End. You have to look for signs that are spread throughout the game level. There are three levels of difficulty, four levels, and four types of environment, including storm, night vision, night, and day.
The overall graphics are terrific and detailed. However, some areas need improvement to make the gameplay more exciting. You are drawn to the stare of Slender Man. The closer you are, the harder and longer you must claw at and swipe your screen to break that attraction.
Slender Rising 2 is suggested to be played with headphones in the dark. You can hear different sounds coming from all directions. You closely hear the whispers and sounds to determine the locations of the souls. The game’s music is creepy; also, you can hear the echo of your own footsteps.
The game tracks total how many signs you have found, how many souls you have saved, and how many times you were able to escape each world. However, if you are a constant player of the Slender Man games, and you know your way through it, you will not find many new things or improved elements. But the gameplay is exciting if you want to give it a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Best Slender Man Costumes
MorphsuitsAdults Monster Urban Legends Creepy Pasta Halloween Costume
- 13 percent Lycra. 87 percent Polyester.
- Imported and washable.
- Size: based in medium height: 143cm – 160 cm (4’7’’ – 5’3’’)
- Official Morph Monster Costume: The best way to appear as someone who just came from the future to rescue someone.
- Ideal for doing the robot: These are great for Halloween or fancy costume parties and ding the robot as it is a robot.
- High-quality android costume: This Android Morhsuit has brought to life through the best printing. It is a high-quality suit, and it stretches four ways. It has dual zips, and it is tailored to last longer with re-enforced stitching at all the stress points. However, you have to avoid handwashing it in warm water and use cold water instead.
- Morph costume: The suit is from Morphsuits that is the most popular brand across the globe. You can ‘dink, breathe, and see through it.
MorphsuitsSlendermanMonster Urban Legend Costume for Kids
- Official Morphsuit Costume: This costume is all you want if you are planning to roam the streets and scaring off the people.
- Suitable for all sizes: The costume size is medium, i.e., 105cm – 119cm (3’6’’ – 3’11’’). It is made for kids from 8 – 10 years of age.
- Your ultimate outfit for scaring your friends: Want to dress up for Halloween party and look scarier than ever? This costume is the best choice you can make this year to scare your friends. Also, enjoy your time when trick-or-treating people. Do not forget to click photos!
- High-quality costume: The costume has Velcro removal for immediate detaching of the hood. It is a four-way stretch costume with strong stitching, especially at the points where stress is intense. The suits can be worn more than one time if you wash it in cold water using your hands and air drying it. Simply to say, it is worth buying!
Inflatable CostumeIllusion Of Someone Carrying You
- Material: 100 percent polyester.
- Product Details: Imported and breathable. You can see and drink through it. Also, the suit comes with a removable hood.
- Washing: Must be hand washed using cold water.
- Official Morhpsuite Inflatable Costume: This is how you confuse people and leave them wondering what on earth you did to displease the Slenderman. Perfect for Halloween and fancy costume parties. It uses four AA batteries (these are not included).
- Perfect fit for all: It is the size that can fit most people. It comes with an inflatable costume with an air pump that is built-in. You have to step into this costume, zip it up, turn on the fan, wait for a minute, and voila!
- The costume is made up of high-quality material, and the elastic openings are made to ensure that it stays inflated. The run time of the fan is for about four hours approx. It uses Duracell batteries.
Best Slender Man Books
The Slender Man By Dexter Morgenstern
The book tells a story revolving around a tragic accident in Murphy, North Carolina, when several elementary school kids lose their lives. However, one child, Adam, brother of a girl named Alyssa, was able to survive. Soon, what was looking like an ending, turns into initiation, and the remaining kids of the town begin disappearing. Alyssa soon realizes that the town, including herself and her brother, are being haunted by mysterious, sinister apparitions. She sometimes feels a man-like shadow around her. Also, her peers claim that they are seeing their deceased friends and family members. The situation keeps getting worse, and now Alyssa has to decide what to do about it before she loses her brother’s and her life as well.
Slenderman (Emma Frost Book 9)
They say something is always there, watching them, haunting them, a man-like shadow – wearing a suit and a tie. But it does not have a face, and its arms are like tentacles.
People think it is just a myth. Others will go to lengths to prove it is real and it is coming for everyone and that people will even kill for him.
Fanoe Island is preparing for its upcoming mayoral elections when out of nowhere, the on-duty mayor is found murdered, and according to rumors, the murderer is none other than the faceless man who came dressed in a suit and tie.
In Emma Frost’s home that is inherited by her from her grandmother, she found a box full of letters telling an old story. Filled with terrifying details, these letters disclose a heart-wrenching chapter of her own family that happened nearly half a century ago.
The Shadows: A Novel By Alex North
A teenager, Charlie Crabtree, is known among his friends for his weird behavior. Some think that he is able to do dark things, and with that sinister smile of his, people think he has a dark imagination.
Twenty-five years ago, Charlie did something awful; he committed a murder, and it was so shocking that it grabbed the attention of strange infamy, something that exists on the internet’s darkest corners. Sadly, it was copied by more than one person.
Another boy, Paul Adams, knows every detail about this case. Crabtree and his victim, both were friends with Paul. He learned to live with this fact, but now it is about his old mother, senile, and he has to come home.
Contact US: email@example.com
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]