Roulette is one of the card games that are always on the list of the most participants at reputable online casinos. If you still do not know how to play Roulette and the tips for mastering this game, then read the sharing below! We are sure that you will be fascinated and surprised by this enchanting game.
What is Roulette?
Roulette is a type of betting with a rolling ball and a spinning wheel. Whoever guesses the number that will appear will win and win the prize.
This is a famous type of bet that originated in France. Thanks to the simple rules of the game, the time to finish the game is fast, so the popularity of this game spreads very quickly.
Roulette is even more interesting when adding more types of bets to help players increase their winnings. Thanks to that, the game is now covered in all casinos around the world.
Two ways to play Roulette in the world
For experienced players, Roulette is not too difficult to understand. But for beginners, we need to get used to it before playing for real money. There are many ways to try out, such as participating in free games online or even at W88.com. There are also trial Roulette tables for players to experience.
After playing the test, players will better understand how to play and place reasonable bets, bringing victory for themselves.
Currently, online casinos will divide Roulette into two basic types:
- French Roulette: there are only 37 numbers in the spinning wheel (there is a 00), so the probability of winning is 1/37, and the payout ratio is 1:35.
- American Roulette: there are 38 numbers (with two 00s), so the probability of winning is 1/38, but the bonus is still at 1:35.
Therefore, the majority of customers who bet on this game will prefer the French style of play because the probability of winning is higher, and the bonus remains the same.
Basic and easy-to-understand Roulette rules for you
Both the player and the online casino house must adhere to a number of rules as follows:
- The European table (French) will have 37 cells (no 00), and the American table will have 38 cells, but the prize money will still be the same.
- Players place bets on the box where they predict the ball will land before the Dealer lets the ball run.
- Players have the right to split bets on multiple tables at the same time to increase their chances of winning.
However, you must also be aware of the minimum and maximum bets for each player’s table.
In addition to the bonus of 1 to 35, you can also try participating in several other bets: Inner bets, outside bets, and red-black bets. Each type of bet will have a different payout percentage.
At the end of the allotted time for players to place money, the Dealer will make the wheel spin. The ball stops at the box you choose, and you will win.
As you can see, the rules of Roulette are extremely simple, and the rules for classifying wins and losses have also become much simpler.
Few people know that Roulette is just one of many different types of the wheel of fortune.
How to Play Roulette: Winning Rate and Payout
According to the basic rules of the game, we have two main bets:
Inner bet: This means bets on the cells in the red frame.
Here you will predict a specific number:
- Bet 1: Choose a single number with the odds of 1:35.
- Bet 2: Pick two numbers at the same time (placed by placing a chip on the wall of 2 numbers) odds 1:17.
- Bet 3: Choose three numbers in the “horizontal row” (put the chip on the bottom edge of the row of numbers); The ratio is 1:11.
- Bet 4: Choose four numbers (put the chip at the intersection of 4 numbers); the reward is 1:8.
- Bet 6: Choose two horizontal lines with six numbers (put chips on the intersection of those two horizontal lines) for a 1:5 bonus.
Outside bet: This means bets on the cells in the green frame.
There are rafters: Red or black; the ball falls into the box from 1 to 18. Bets from 19 to 36, the ball falls into the number boxes in a vertical or horizontal row. It may be on an even or odd number box.
- Bet 12: Play in a vertical line with a total of 12 numbers (put the chip in the ‘2 to 1’ box at the end of the row) with a payout ratio of 1:2.
- Dozen bets: Choose the sum of 12 numbers in 4 horizontal rows in the 1st 12, 2st 12, or 3st 12 area (put chips in 1 of 3 to bet) ratio 1:2.
- Even/odd: Guess whether the ball will land on the even or odd number boxes, a 1:1 bonus.
- Red/Black: Guess the ball will fall on the red or black number boxes to receive a 1:1 bonus.
- Big/small: Guess the ball will fall on the ‘small’ number boxes from 1 to 18 or ‘big’ from 19 to 36; the ratio is 1:1.
After the dealer announces the winning result and has paid the winner in full, the new table will start in 1 minute or 2 minutes.
Tips for playing Roulette to increase your winning rate
Step 1: Time to bet
First, the bookie will give everyone 30 seconds for you to place a bet with the desired amount and type of bet.
Note: The chip must be placed in the correct position that we have instructed in the calculation above.
Step 2: Time the ball spins
After the time is up or the players have finished placing their bets, the ball spins.
The dealer will let the ball spin clockwise on the wheel until it stops completely and falls into any numbered box.
Step 3: Determine the result and pay the reward
After the ball falls into the random number box, the system will determine the results of the players who have won and proceed to award the prize. Depending on your bet, the bookie will pay the corresponding percentage.
A game of Roulette usually takes place within 1 minute. If you love fast betting, don’t need to think too much, or have no gambling experience, you will definitely love this game.
Roulette is an interesting game and is watched and loved by many players. With specific instructions on how to play roulette effectively, you will become a master and win every game. The prerequisite is that you must read this article carefully to win. Play Roulette at our online casino. We will not let you down.