Using e-wallets as a payment method in online casinos is considered to be the safest and most reliable way of making deposits and withdrawals. In the following article, we’ll check out the new solution on the market. It’s called “Jeton,” and it’s becoming very popular among players.
General Information About Jeton
When the people behind Jeton wallet started the company, they had one thing in mind. To make online transactions easier and more reliable. Based on the fact that they have over 1.000 business partners that use Jeton as one of the payment providers, along with more than 1.000.000 users, it’s safe to say that they succeeded in their mission.
On top of that, Jeton deposits can be used in more than 60 countries worldwide, and the Jeton payment system accepts more than 50 currencies. These are big numbers, and numbers don’t lie. They must be doing something right. Let’s see what that “something” is.
Pros & Cons of Jeton Online Casinos
Just like anything else, Jeton online casinos have good qualities, but there are also some that could be better. Here’s a list of both for Jeton made in cooperation with Citeulike iGaming Portal:
Pros of Online Casinos
- No fees when making Jeton deposits
- The casino account instantly gets the money deposited through the Jeton account
- Cryptocurrencies can be integrated directly into the Jeton wallet account
- Online casinos that accept Jeton payments are protected with top-tier security protocols
- Guaranteed privacy because you don’t have to disclose your bank account information with the casino
- Completely regulated and legal to operate in the online gambling industry (UKGC and the UK financial conduct authority are a few of the entities that gave the green light to Jeton casinos)
Cons of Online Casinos
- Some Jeton casino sites can have a 2.5% fee for withdrawal through the Jeton app.
- Deposit and withdrawal limits are set to $250
- Still lack exposure and features that some other casino payment methods have.
Online Casino Deposits with Jeton
- Step 1: Look at one of the lists with the best online casinos that accept Jeton. These lists are easy to find using a web search.
- Step 2: Once you create your account at both the casino and Jeton websites, navigate to the cashier section of the casino and choose Jeton as a payment option.
- Step 3: After a few seconds, you’ll be redirected to the official Jeton payment system. Enter your credentials (username and password) into the empty fields. All Jeton users with valid Jeton accounts have these credentials.
- Step 4: It’s time to deposit money. Just write the amount that you want to deposit.
- Step 5: Confirm that you want to make a deposit as you would do with any of the other similar payment methods.
Online Casino Withdrawals with Jeton
- Step 1: Best Jeton casino sites offer the possibility of withdrawing, just like they offer the option of depositing. Make sure that the casino where you play is one such casino. Log into your online casino account.
- Step 2: Go to the cashier, select withdrawal, and choose Jeton as a preferred payment service.
- Step 3: Again, input the necessary credentials to prove that you are the owner of the account.
- Step 4: Choose the amount of money that you want to withdraw from the online casino.
- Step 5: Finalize withdrawal just like you would finalize any of the other Jeton transactions.
Key Features of Jeton Casinos
In the section below, we’ll describe this payment method in more detail. There are more and more casinos accepting Jeton, so we believe that it won’t take too long before it comes on top with another popular payment method such as Skrill or Paypal. That is why it’s important to learn as much as possible about this payment solution.
Safety & Security
Best Jeton casinos on the market pay a lot of attention to the privacy and security of their players. Three integral features are implemented in every casino that can accept Jeton deposits.
The first one is the SSL certificate. Basically, it’s a protocol that makes sure that when you deposit funds (or withdraw them), your personal details are protected by a security layer.
The second one is a license. Make sure that you avoid any casino that didn’t publicly disclose its license situation. However, every Jeton online casino on the market has a valid license issued to them.
Last but not least. All online purchases that are done with Jeton have to go through their payment portal. This includes deposits and withdrawals. It’s a nice security bonus because you must enter your credentials and use 2FA.
Online casino players want to have a wide array of online casino games to choose from. So it’s nice news that Jeton casinos listed on various websites offer a really big selection of all types of games. Some of them are listed below.
- Slots from top providers
- Table games such as poker and blackjack
- Dice games
- Exotic games like baccarat or sic-bo
Almost all online casinos have hefty welcome bonuses for new players, along with the ones for the second and third deposit. Some even have happy hours and cashback bonuses on a certain day in a week. Here are a couple of bonuses worth mentioning that can be found at various online casinos.
- 100% welcome bonus offers – Your deposit will be 100% matched up to a certain amount
- 50% second deposit bonus – Your second deposit will be 50% matched up to a certain amount
- Free spins – Some online casinos offer 50, 100, 200, or even more free spins on certain slot games when a Jeton deposit has been made
Fees & Payment Limits
We mentioned Jeton fees at the beginning of the article. This is what we can confirm from our use of the Jeton wallet. Whether a 2.5% fee is applied to your transaction or not depends solely on the Jeton casino in question. In other words, this is not something that Jeton imposes on the operators. It’s a decision that every operator makes on their own.
So, to make sure that you can do free money transfers from your casino to the Jeton account and vice versa, please read all terms & conditions of the casino before you make a deposit.
Alternative Payment Methods in Canadian Online Casinos
Applications and wallets with which Jeton is competing are big names in the industry. Here’s a list of other payment methods that are common in the Canadian casino market. We believe that you are familiar with all of them. Thus no introduction is needed.
- Credit cards – The most widely used method of paying. Cards that are accepted everywhere are Mastercard, Diners, and Visa.
- Vouchers – Paper slips or cards with a combination of numbers are often used to top-up casino balance. A Paysafe card is one of the most used vouchers. It’s worth mentioning that the Jeton voucher exists as well.
- Bank transfers – Slowly but steadily, this payment method is becoming obsolete. It’s slow, requires a lot of verification, and lacks privacy in comparison to other methods.
- Other e-wallets – Paypal, Skrill, EcoPayz… are just some of the wallets that are quite common. Jeton is not yet able to compete with these heavyweights, but they are getting there.
Should Jeton be Used for iGaming?
Our final verdict is yes! It should definitely be used. Privacy that you have while making transactions through Jeton can be compared to the best e-wallets on the market. If, for whatever reason, you want to stay anonymous while playing, rest assured that you will be.
Another key feature that we like is the quick processing of transactions. Deposits are processed according to industry standards, and it’s usually done within a couple of seconds. When it comes to withdrawals, our longest waiting period was a couple of hours. That is pretty quick, and we loved it.
In summary, Jeton has a long way ahead of it before it can hold a decent piece of the e-wallet users market. But they are on the good track, and if they continue to develop at this pace, in the future, they could be among the best choices for casino players.